September 21, 2010

The First Freshman Post

Here it is. The momentous occasion. The first time this newbie will start a blog. Why, you might ask? Well a few reasons...
1. I'm avoiding doing my homework
2. Now my mother doesn't have to call me five times a day
3. This has the potential to be made into a movie. (anyone heard of Julie & Julia)
4. I've always had a secret desire to start a blog.
5. All those blogs I've stalked over the years can now stalk me.
To be quite frank, I don't know what to do with this blog or how it will turn out. But I will do my best to keep all the blog stalkers (and my mother) that happen upon this page as entertained as possible.
The first order of business: who I am...
1. A newbie to BYU!
2. A tad bit dramatic
3. A Jane Austen wannabe
4. A procrastinator
5. A shop/choc- aholic.
I guess that will have to do for now because I have an essay to write.
Done and done.
M.

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! I love it! But please still text me...at least once a week, okay?!! xo, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that it's us old gals that are stalking you first! Love you!

    ReplyDelete