September 22, 2010

I Should Get an Award for This...

I have recently done a major scientific study and have found that the most efficient way to do my homework is to wait as long as possible to do it so that I have a set time limit. Usually twenty minutes before class starts. In other words... I should get an award for how well I procrastinate. How is it completely, 100% justifiable? If I don't give myself a time limit then I will wind up shopping online twenty minutes after I try to start my homework early. So really, I'm saving myself time and money. And since I have so much time right now (while I'm NOT preparing for my midterm a week in advance) I have discovered some tidbits of information on that wonderful procrastinating device called the internet:
1. There is a book for insults and comebacks for those that aren't bright enough to come up with them on their own. (http://www.amazon.com/Insults-Comebacks-All-Occasions-Lines/dp/1601060580/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1285215302&sr=8-1
2. Google books only gives sections of the book. Don't let it fool you into not buying a whole book for your civ. class
3. Netflix is so great and makes procrastination that much easier.
4. Lovin' the new and improved Google!
5. Warby Parker has done it again. For every pair they sell, they will give a pair to someone in need. Well I'm in need of the black Fillmore glasses please. (http://www.warbyparker.com/womens-eyewear-fillmore-eyeglass-frame-black?sc=7&category=-107 )
Well, I must get back to NOT doing my homework and barbeque chicken is sounding just delicious.
Done and done.
M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment