October 1, 2010

To Every Action...

College teaches people a lot of things. In the month that I have been here (yes, I do believe it's mine and BYU's one month anniversary) I have learned several things:
1. People notice my actions, so I better be doing the right ones.
2. I don't have to have the "classic freshman party experience" to make my own experiences.
3. The adversary knows my potential (even when I do not) and will try everything to stop me from progressing.
4. Its not how many friends I have, its the kind of friends.
5. The only way I will ever know ANYTHING is if I put my trust in the Lord.
I have been so blessed to come to BYU. And to have S and C in my life. And to be placed in the right place at the right time. And to constantly be reminded that I must love to serve and serve to love. Amen.
Done and done.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment