October 11, 2010

Changes in the Wind.

Fall is coming. I can just feel it deep down in my bones (and also whipping through my hair). And with fall comes change. I love the change because sometimes I get a little bit antsy and a tiny bit bored with the norm, ya know? I was sitting on the Hinckley bench with H (I do believe that our Sunday walks might become tradish) when I decided on a few things I would change along with the weather:
1. My hair (I guess its already changed, but a big one)
2. My study habits (still need to work on changing those)
3. My attitude towards people (no gossip, no judging)
4. My sleeping habits (less sleeping in class, more sleeping at night)
5. My perspective on life (I will less stressed, and more enjoyable to be around)
I guess you could say I'm turning over a new leaf, metaphorically and literally. But I promise it will only be the best of changes.
Done and done.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment